Retail Trade Promotion Management
FORGE retail trade promotion software functionality provides a central location for planning,
forecasting, tracking, and reporting. Integrate with demand planning to ensure proper production
as promotion timelines shift. Maintain a precise line of sight into margins across your business.
- Define the promotional product timeframe for a customer or group of customers.
- Plan events according to single SKU or group of products.
- Drag and drop events as needed; the system will automatically update.
- Include promoted and non-promoted volume for a total business view.
- Pull in prior year and edit to change your new promotion schedule.
- Integrate with demand planning to ensure proper production as promo timelines shift.
- Gain transparency into margins across your retail business.
- View profitability for all promoted (and non-promoted) volume with the perfect P&L function.
- Review accurate and complete financial statements.
- Visualize your data with accessible reporting to gain business intelligence.
- Pull in syndicated data from systems like IRI and Nielsen to determine the effectiveness of every promotion.
- Compare approved plans to actual events.
FORGE Delivers Significant ROI
"We have already seen significant ROI, and we are really just getting started. Our advice to others in the industry is to get involved and take action now. Every day that goes by without this application is a day you are losing money you could have saved.”
- Frank McManus, Revenue Manager
TPM for All
FORGE integrates with your ERP for master and transactional data on a nightly basis. It can even integrate pricing files for use in the ordering process in the ERP.
We can help your organization through the process to get you up, running and benefitting from the system quickly.
We share best practices from 100 FORGE implementations with the world’s top food, beverage, jan san, and other CPG companies. We’re here to help.