Smoke Jumpers XVIII
Catch up with your peers and our team during #SJXVIII2019
• May 8-10, 2019 •
• W Chicago Lakeshore •
Smoke Jumpers is a share-group comprised of senior retail and foodservice personnel from top CPG companies.
Wednesday May 8
- Altitude Room, 33rd floor, W Chicago Lakeshore from 6p – 9p
- Food and drink provided
Thursday May 9
Meetings & Networking
- Meetings and meals will be held on the 6th floor, W Chicago Lakeshore
- Post-meeting networking event from 6p – 9p at Pinstripes
Friday May 10
- The Cubs take on the Brewers at 1:20p
- Must register in advance and present your photo ID
#SJXVIII2019 Keynote Speaker
Jacki Li, Datassential
Jack Li is one of the most sought-after trends and data experts in the food and beverage industry. He’s pioneered the use of menu data to predict flavor trends, which impact both foodservice and retail markets.
Over the past decade, Jack has led more than 500 food and beverage studies while keeping a pulse on the most emerging trends. Jack also leads the development of premier industry data and database tools in his role at Datassential.
Join us at Smoke Jumpers XVIII to hear Jack speak about the latest trends impacting our industry and how your business can predict the next big thing with the right data.
A Few Things You Should Know
- You don’t have to be a Blacksmith Applications customer to attend (click here to see who attended last May’s meeting)
- You must register before Friday April 12
- During the meetings, we think strategically about what’s happening in the industry and have discussions around problems and solutions
- Book your room at the W Chicago Lakeshore ($179/night) by Monday April 15
Smoke Jumpers XVII 2018
View photos from our strategic meeting hosted last May. #SJXVII2018
Join the Smoke Jumpers Community
Attend | Present | Contribute
There are many ways to get involved in the Smoke Jumpers community. If you’re interested in:
- Attending an event
- Subscribing to our magazine
- Writing an article
- Being the subject of an interview
- Presenting at the strategic conference
Complete this form and we’ll point you in the right direction.