2017 can easily be summed up as our most progressive year yet, with strong year-over-year growth and increased value for our customers.
Highlights from 2017 include:
- We attained double-digit growth for both revenue and earnings.
- The company successfully completed several major projects including the Blacksmith TPM integration with SAP HANA at Smithfield and enterprise expansion with Conagra Brands, TreeHouse Foods, Nestle, and Custom Culinary.
- We welcomed many industry-leading and innovative companies to our customer set, including Weston Foods, Kerry Foods, Impossible Foods, Butterball, Volpi Foods, and more.
- The team continued to bolster our competitive advantages, increasing the value gap with ordinary solutions as we launched new retail planning capabilities with several clients and made dramatic inroads with Analytics enhancements that have already begun to roll out. Click here to learn more.
- Our Lawrence organization moved to a state of the art corporate office, equipped with the latest technology for our technical staff and the Pittsburgh office expanded to make space for additional resources.
- The quality of our team across functions and our expertise in both technology and the CPG industry continues to resonate with our customers as a critical point of difference. We remain dutifully focused on our commitment to increase customer value through state of the art products and world-class service and we welcomed 13 new employees in alignment with our mission in 2017. This includes John Connolly, CFO, as well as numerous others who make a direct impact on product development and client services. Our team continues to grow.
WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLACKSMITH APPLICATIONS CUSTOMERS:
In the year ahead, we look forward to working with you to increase value through SaaS solutions and business insights. Our mission remains the same; to deliver trade spend transparency and enable profitable decision-making for our customers. Thank you for your support and business.
President & CEO