Retail Trade Promotion Management
FORGE retail trade promotion software functionality provides a central location for planning,
forecasting, tracking, and reporting. Integrate with demand planning to ensure proper production
as promotion timelines shift. Maintain a precise line of sight into margins across your business.
- Define the promotional product timeframe for a customer or group of customers.
- Plan events according to single SKU or group of products.
- Drag and drop events as needed; the system will automatically update.
- Include promoted and non-promoted volume for a total business view.
- Pull in prior year and edit to change your new promotion schedule.
- Integrate with demand planning to ensure proper production as promo timelines shift.
- Gain transparency into margins across your retail business.
- View profitability for all promoted (and non-promoted) volume with the perfect P&L function.
- Review accurate and complete financial statements.
- Visualize your data with accessible reporting to gain business intelligence.
- Pull in syndicated data from systems like IRI and Nielsen to determine the effectiveness of every promotion.
- Compare approved plans to actual events.
NEW Retail Trade Toolkit
We’re bringing you an organized outline of blogs, ebooks, webinars and more to inspire change and innovation in your trade spend approach.
Discover the information and best practices you need to take your CPG promotions to the next level.
TPM for All
FORGE integrates with your ERP for master and transactional data on a nightly basis. It can even integrate pricing files for use in the ordering process in the ERP.
We can help your organization through the process to get you up, running and benefitting from the system quickly.
We share best practices from 100 FORGE implementations with the world’s top food, beverage, jan san, and other CPG companies. We’re here to help.
Now Offering TPO
Blacksmith Applications has acquired T-Pro Solutions. T-Pro provides trade promotion optimization solutions to CPG manufacturing companies of all sizes and categories.
Customers have achieved an incremental 3 - 5% annual return on spending with T-Pro Optimum - an achievement that can't be taken lightly in an industry often challenged to achieve revenue growth. Take a look and see what it's all about.