Retail TPM Focus Group Logistics
Group sessions begin the morning of Wednesday, December 4th in our Lawrence office.
Retail TPM Focus Group participants, We’re thrilled you’ve decided to join us at our Lawrence office in December. Here are a few pieces of information to keep in mind as you plan your travel. If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out.
We’ll be updating this page with new information as it becomes available.
~ Team Blacksmith
- The meeting will take place in our Lawrence office from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm ET on Wednesday, December 4th
- Some of you expressed a need for hotel accommodations the evening of Tuesday, December 3rd and some for both the 3rd and 4th
- Private emails have been sent (on 11/15) with confirmation numbers to group participants.
- Our room block will be located at the SpringHill Suites in Andover (550 Minuteman Rd). The hotel is about fifteen minutes from the office.
- Group transportation has been arranged from the hotel to the office on the morning of Wednesday, December 4th.
- Please meet the van outside of the hotel at 7:50 am sharp. There will be a Blacksmith team member rallying everyone together for the ride over.
- We will host group dinners on the evenings of Tuesday, December 3rd and Wednesday, December 4th for those who find themselves in town. If you replied that you will be joining us, we’ve counted you in and will ensure that our dinner party reservations can accommodate everyone who is interested. Details in the agenda below.
Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019
Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019
Dinner @ Barking Dog Ale House
Dinner on Tuesday evening will take place at the Barking Dog Ale House:
77 Washington St. | Haverhill, MA
There will not be any group transportation to this dinner event, so please make your way from the airport or wherever you will be prior via uber or your transportation option of choice.
8:30 am -
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. Breaks will occur at appropriate intervals.
Paul Wietecha and the tech team at Blacksmith Applications will moderate the retail TPM focus group. We will be joined by Pam Brown of POI for an afternoon working session.
Welcome, Goals and Agenda Review
- FORGE TPM
- Optimum TPO
- Data Visualization
Planning for 2020
- Group discussion of focus areas for new features in 2020
Working Session on Dashboard Roadmap
- Moderated by Pam Brown from POI
- Event Analysis – Unmet needs by persona (e.g., which users and use cases are we all missing?)
- Consolidation of marketing spend and traditional trade
- Store Execution technology
- CRM/TPM blending
DEPARTURES: If you’re planning to head home after the session Wednesday, we will conclude no later than 3:00 pm.
Dinner @ Palmers Restaurant
For those who plan to stay the night and join us for dinner, the group will meet at Palmers for a 6pm reservation:
18 Elm Street | Andover, MA