! We’ve decided to POSTPONE our June 2020 Smoke Jumpers conference !
We are disappointed to share the news that Smoke Jumpers 2020 has been postponed...
but that won't stop us from sharing content on the topics you expected us to cover
Smoke Jumpers Announcement
Jennifer & Caitlin here!
Instead of postponing some of the exciting things we were planning to share with you in Chicago, we’re going to go ahead and share some of those things online:
Hot Topic Webinars
Post-event analysis helps CPGs optimize promotional models & achieve profitable results.
- Identify ways to improve promotions
- Understand performance
- Analyze tactics & future plans
Simplify your deduction management and claims processing process with a TPM application.
- Track customers that don’t submit backup
- Implement a write-off process
- Create a deduction task force
Smooth your baselines for a clear picture on what consumers would purchase in the absence of a promotion.
- Understand the pandemic’s impact
- See how to correct your data anomalies
- Determine future planning implications
Popular Reads: Smoke Jumper Favorites
Current Events: COVID-19 Takeaways
CPG Grocery: Impacts & Insights
- Supply Chain & Promotions
- S&OP & Baselines
- Retailer Relationships
- General Outlook
Foodservice Segment Shifts
- Distribution & Product Shifts
- Trade Programs & Accruals
- Operator & Alternative Channels
- Looking Forward
Disrupted: Promotion Analytics
- Cancelled Promotions
- Consumer Behavior
- Out-of-stocks & Logistics
- Channel Confusion
- Baseline Accuracy
Past Attendees Include Your Peers From:
Watch this video to see what the Smoke Jumpers trade & tech conference experience is all about:
So you made a ton of great connections at Smoke Jumpers this year…now what? Keep the conversation going all year long in our LinkedIn Group.
Smoke Jumpers XVIII - May 2019
View photos from our most recent Smoke Jumpers conference and Cubs Rooftop event, hosted May 8-10 2019. #SJXVIII2019
Join the Smoke Jumpers Community
Attend | Present | Contribute
There are many ways to get involved in the Smoke Jumpers community. If you’re interested in:
- Attending an event
- Subscribing to our magazine
- Writing an article
- Being the subject of an interview
- Presenting at the strategic conference
Complete this form and we’ll point you in the right direction.