Office Location: Pittsburgh, PA
To apply for this role, please paste your resume into the ‘Anything Else We Need to Know’ section of our contact form. We will follow up with qualified candidates to learn more.
Blacksmith Applications is seeking a detail-oriented Trade Analyst to handle data management. You will be processing claims against programs to ensure timely financial resolutions for our high-profile CPG customers.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in managing important client policies to ensure exact processing protocol. Additionally, the Trade Analyst will support the management team in the enforcement of compliance related to trade agreements, policies and in the reviewing of claims.
If you’re a precision-focused individual, this role could be a great fit for you.
- Audit and analysis of complex distributor and operator claims
- Data entry for the processing of claims
- Ensure claims are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with the client agreement
- Assist in the training of personnel on complex/technical tasks
- Proactively recognize customer patterns and practices
- Establish and foster effective relationships with clients
Knowledge & Experience:
- BS in Finance related field or work experience
- Audit and analysis experience
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, results oriented and self -motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to learn new systems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service skills